beer, Holiday, Hot sauce, Huy Fong Foods, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Popcorn, Thanksgiving
1. Sriracha lovers, stock up now. The makers of this beloved hot sauce are ceasing operations until they can clean up the factory’s omissions.
2. Vegetarians, rejoice. You too can eat protein on Thanksgiving. I love these ideas minus the tokurkey. That’s just gross.
3. As a beer lover, I love these beer + Thnaskgiving dish pairing ideas, particularly the inclusion of all the Beligans.
4. I’m always thankful for popcorn, even when I choose the less healthy versions. Buttery movie theater popcorn and white cheddar popcorn will always have a place in my heart.
5. If I could conquer my extreme fear of biking in the city, this BART-themed bike map would sure come in handy. I love all of the details and landmarks.
6. This is your body on Thanksgiving.
7. The healthiest foods of all time – no real surprise that almost every item is a real, plant-based food. I’m happy to see most of our daily staples – bananas, black beans, walnuts, oatmeal, and Greek yogurt – included in this collection.
8. For my first fish-eating Thanksgiving in almost seven years, I’m thinking of making this recipe or this recipe. Sweetened, autumnal-spiced salmon sounds like the perfect alternative to turkey (or a tofurkey, for that matter).
9. Five overlooked things to be grateful for this year.
10. Gorgeous time-lapse video celebrating San Francisco as paradise. We agree with this conclusion.